Certifications and Requirements:
- Coverage Dates: Part Time as needed
- Shift Schedule: 8 Hour shifts / Weekdays
- 20-30 Patients per day, mostly adults
- Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions & Dentures
- New Patient exams & Hygiene checks
- Basic Surgical Procedures
- Active State license is required but willing to license if time allows
- DEA Certification and State specific CSR required (if applicable)
Adrian is located in the southeast corner of Michigan, close to the Ohio border. Historic architectural gems such as the former Adrian Libary, now home to the Lenawee County Historical Museum, the historic Croswell Opera House and a professional symphony.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.