OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician Needed in Albany, GA
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): Need Coverage As Soon As Possible 6 to 8 shifts a month
- Shift Schedule: 24 hour shifts only
- Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage: yes
- Hospitalist required to perform circumcisions: yes
- Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 2200 - annually
- Estimated Deliveries for hospitalist (monthly) 700 - annually
- Estimated patient encounters per Hospitalist (monthly- not including deliveries)5398- annually
- Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology only
- Support Staff FP Residents, in-house Anesthesia
- Credentialing Timeframe: Emergency Privileges; Must Have Clean File
- Will license while credentialing (Yes or No): No
- NICU Level: Level III
- Hospitalist needed for first assist: Yes
- Backup available to hospitalist: Yes
Albany is a city in southwest Georgia. The Flint RiverQuarium highlights the ecology of the Flint River, and has turtles and alligators. Thronateeska Heritage Center includes the Wetherbee Planetarium, plus science and history museums. Downtown's Ray Charles Memorial features a life-size statue of the musician, who was born in the city. To the north, Chehaw Park has trails, and a zoo with cheetahs and rhinos.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.