This facility is seeking a Neonatologist Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (NP/PA) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 24/7 in house: 7:30a -7:30a
- Setting: Hospital, with 15-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Level III
- Types of Cases: Coverage Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 50% normal newborns and attend high risks deliveries and Cesarean sections. Must be comfortable with Delivery room management, intubations, umbilical arterial and venous line placement, Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) lines, Thoracentesis, Chest tube placement, Peripheral IV lines, Peripheral arterial lines, and Lumbar puncture
- Requirements: Must be Board Certified with 3 plus years of experience, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required, must have an active New York License, must have clean malpractice and background
- Electronic Medical Records: PremEHR and Epic
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.