- Need: Upon Credentialing for long term commitment
- Shift Times: 7a-7p, 7p-7a, all in house
- 2 daytime intensivists work with 1 APC
- 1 intensivist at night
- Intensivists responsible for code
- Candidate will handle some codes
- Census: Hovers around 25 for the 2 daytime staff plus the NP
- Admissions per day: 2-6
- Admission per night: 2-4
- No call
- Open ICU - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU
- Number of hospital beds: 325
- Number of ICU beds: 41
- Support Staff: All specialty backup available
- EMR system: Meditech
- Board Certification: IM/Critical Care or Pulmonary/Critical Care or Surgical/Critical Care, or Anesthesia/ Critical Care
- Procedures: Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available
Alexandria is located in Rapides Parish right in the heart of Louisiana. They’ve even taken that name to heart, adopting their central location as the city’s slogan, The Heart of Louisiana
. Beyond being known for its important historical and cultural significance to Central Louisiana, the city is also well-known for its ability to put on a good time with music and cultural festivals.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.