- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- 24-hour call
- Strong focus on quality and safety initiatives
- Strong philosophy around family-centered care
- Support Staff: Two Perinatologists are on staff and sub-specialty support is available by phone, and a full complement of pediatric sub-specialists is available 20 minutes away
- Facility Offers: The unit has the capability of offering conventional and high-frequency ventilation. Whole-body cooling, iNO, and surgical cases are transferred to a local tertiary
- Board Certified
- Active VA license highly preferred
For spectator sports, Alexandria is just 7 miles from stadiums in Washington, DC. In 2005, major league baseball returned to the nation's capital, with the relocation of the former Montreal Expos franchise to RFK Stadium. The brand-new, 20,000-seat MCI Center in downtown Washington hosts the NBA's Washington Wizards and the NHL's Washington Capitals. East of the city, 86,000-seat Fed Ex Field, the largest stadium in the NFL, is home to the Washington Redskins.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.