This facility is seeking Anesthesiologist locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
Some believe that the city Alma is named after the wife of a local industrialist, but others claim that it was named for a battlefield in the Crimean War
- 3/15/21 (ongoing)—will start working full time then go to 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- 40-hour workweek. Supervision during the day and pager call every night
- Support staff with both Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists and Anesthesiologists
- Cases: Bowel & Bladder, Orthopedic, Healthy Pediatrics, Endometriosis, and must do Spinal, Blocks, and Epidurals
- Michigan Board Certification
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.