This facility is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician's locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need. Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: weekend and weekday call with some clinic (as desired)
- Job Setting: call coverage for a busy Obstetrics and Gynecology unit to support two full time physicians
- Types of Cases: complicated delivery (multiple births, breech, mid forceps, C-section, C-section hysterectomy, vaginal birth after C-section), fetal heart rate (FHR) interpretation (non stress test, contraction stress test, fetal survelliance equipment), pre-eclampsia, routine delivery (vaginal delivery, low forceps, decision making C-section), diagnotisc hysteroscopy, hysterectomy-abdominal, hysterectomy-vaginal, laparascopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology unit with approximately 400 deliveries per year, 12 bed unit and Level 1 Nursery.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
Alpena is located in northern Michigan with sandy beaches on Thunder Bay of Lake Huron. There is a lot to do in Aplena, just pick a season! There are endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, exploring, downtown shopping, festivals, and restaraunts. Make sure to check out the Rockport State Recreation Area and shore of the Presque Isle Lighthouses while in town.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.