A full-time Psychiatrist
is needed in Alton, Illinois for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- The schedule is Monday-Friday 8a-5p, no weekends and no call.
- The physician will be in an adult inpatient setting, performing evaluations, consults and medication management.
- Duties: The provider will be responsible for rounding, evaluations, and medication management.
- Provider must have a clean and active Illinois state license, DEA, and clean background.
- Both board eligible and board certified candidates will be considered.
Alton is a city on the Mississippi River in Madison County, these iconic river towns offer plenty to explore. Visit Alton for bald eagle watching and some of the best haunted tours in the Midwest, drive along the bluffs in Grafton on your way to Pere Marquette State Park and don't miss the rich history in Elsah on your way out. Apply today and Alton, IL may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.