Neuro-Hospitalist needed for call coverage
- Various coverage dates January through June of 2020
- Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm rounding with night call. Saturday-Sunday is 24 hour call.
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: On-call daily, must have a 30-minute response
- Type of Patients/Cases: Rounding in the morning in inpatient neurology with night call.
- Patients per Day/Volume: inpatient census: 25. Average phone calls per night: 5, Number of consults: 2
- Must Board Certified or Board Eligible within 2 years completing residency
- Must have a Pennsylvania License
Mansion Park Stadium has long been recognized as one of the finest athletic complexes in Pennsylvania.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.