Immediate Need for Dentist in Ames. Provider will be working June 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10th.
- Community clinic in Central Iowa needs a locum general dentist to cover for 1-4 days per week starting as soon as possible.
- You will be working 8am-6pm and be responsible for performing all aspects of General Dentistry.
- Will be seeing 70% adults
- The General Dentist will be responsible for fillings, extractions (complicated will be referred out), endo (no molar), dentures, partials, crowns, etc. You will need a Medicaid #
- Requirement: endo preferred
- The dentist will need to be Iowa Certified, Medicaid, Iowa Health and Wellness enrolled as a provider.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.