This facility is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Child and Adolescent is preferred but an Adult Psychiatry Physician will be accepted the fit is right.
- Schedule: As soon as credentialed - ongoing until a permanent provider is found. Locums to perm is the preferred option.
- Job Setting: Inpatient facility
- Patients per Day: 12-15
- Types of Cases: Substance Abuse Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder Combined
- Active state license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) required
Glacier cruises, white water rafting, and wildlife excursions-these are just some of the exciting outdoor pursuits that travelers enjoy when they work in Anchorage. Surrounded by dramatic glaciers, majestic mountains and an abundance of wildlife, this region of Alaska offers a slice of untamed wilderness and excellent travel health care opportunities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.