This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4:30p schedule. No weekends or call. Also open to part-time hours.
- The provider will be seeing all adult patients in an inpatient setting.
- The physician will be working treatment over objection cases.
- Both board eligible and board certified candidates will be considered.
- Must have clean and active Illinois state license.
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification required.
Anna is a city in Union County, located in Southern Illinois. Southern Illinois is home to some of the most beautiful and unique lodging destinations in the U.S. Some come for the wine, some come for the scenery. Apply today and Anna, IL may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.