This facility is seeking Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p, no weekends or calls. Also open to part-time hours.
- Job Setting: Psychiatric Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: Caseload is 20-22 patients, but not every patient is seen every day
- Types of Cases: All adults; Chronic illness, not much acute. Need someone to work the treatment/ meds over objection cases and be able to testify in court
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Illinois license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
Anna is a city in Union County, located in Southern Illinois. Southern Illinois is home to some of the most beautiful and unique lodging destinations in the U.S. Some come for the wine, some come for the scenery.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.