This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 3 months with option to extend, Monday - Friday, 8a 5p schedule is flexible
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Foundational Dentistry: Diagnostic Services (Examination/Intra-oral Radiography), Preventative/prophylactic Services (includes vital/non-vital bleaching), Non-surgical periodontal treatment, Non-Surgical Dental Extractions – simple and sectional
- Electronic Medical Record- Greenway
- 1 Dental Assistant, 1 Dental Hygienist
- Active Wisconsin license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA),, and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
The name "Antigo" comes from the Chippewa Indian name for the river that flows through the area, "Nequi-Antigo-sebi" meaning "spring river" or "evergreen." In Antigo and the surrounding area, recreational activities include fishing, hunting, swimming, snowmobiling. The Kettlebowl ski area, in nearby Bryant, Wisconsin, provides downhill and cross-country skiing opportunities. The Midwest Collegiate Hockey Association is in Antigo.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.