This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Starting May 2020 - 8 weeks, possibility to extend
- Schedule: Surgery operating room days – 7:30 am – estimated 4:00 pm, but must stay until cases finished. Clinic and Rounding 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Procedures: Bread and Butter General Surgery, Gall Bladder, Hernia’s, Abdominal wall reconstruction, Breast Cases, Colons, laparoscopic cases, etcetera in the operating room; Clinic - Excisions (Removal of lipomas/cysts/ports/drains, pre-operation appointments, post-operation phone appointments along with in-person postoperative follow up Wound Checks
- Physician Assistant Certification
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
Antioch is home to man cultural and recreational sites including Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge, Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve, Contra Loma Regional Park and Reservoir, and many others.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.