This facility is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Psychiatrist to cover part-time in 2019.Job Details:
- Part-time or full-time, 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday 8:00 to 5:00
- Setting: Specialty Hospital System for The Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Physician will be responsible for assisting 11 -21 years old male and female patients,
- Must have at least 2 years of inpatient experience, a plus with OCD and depressed patients experience.
- Electronic Medical Records ( EMR) is Sigmund
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
- No dictation required and no call or weekends
- Will license while credentialing
- Average Patients per day is 7 (Total of 35 patients per week) *
- Back up specialties: Therapist, Medical Physician, Dietician
- Board Certified and truly Board Eligible candidates considered
Please reach out to a representative today with any availability, interest, or referrals!
Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia, Atlanta's fine dining
and rich history
combine with inspiration-inducing attractions
to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.