This facility is seeking a Forensic Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 1 year with option to extend. Monday - Friday, 8a - 4p. No call, and no weekends.
- Job Setting: Correctional facility
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-13
- Types of Cases: working with complex, significantly mentally ill patients in a team-oriented approach
- Electronic Medical Record- MHARS and e-Vista
- Must have experience treating crisis patients.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active New York license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Located in Wyoming County Attica, NY is home to a variety of attractions. Take a Civil War Reenactment excursion on a historic railroad or meet an alpaca up close. Watch a barrel race competition or off-road racing at the track. You can get a bird's eye view of Letchworth from a hot air balloon or a single-engine Piper plane. Apply today and Attica, NY may be the perfect location for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.