Seeking an immediate full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4:30p, no call.
- Adult Inpatient Clinic. Residential treatment program.
- 14 patients per day.
- Type of Cases: Dual diagnosis and addictions
- Duties include medication checks, evaluations, and consults with morning rounding.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- MD or Do candidates will also be considered.
- Candidate must have clean and active Massachusetts License.
A city in Bristol County, South Attleboro is a neighborhood of Attleboro and is best known for the South Attleboro station on the Attleboro/Stoughton Line of the MBTA Commuter Rail. Apply today and South Attleboro, MA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.