OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician Needed in Augusta, GA
• Coverage Dates (Long-term only): DEC 2019 OR JAN 2020
• Shift Schedule: 24 hour shifts only
• Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage: YES
• Hospitalist required to perform circumcisions: No
• Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 150 avg
• Estimated patient encounters per Hospitalist (monthly- not including deliveries)105
• Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified OBGYN only
• Support Staff: MFM ON SITE
• Will license while credentialing (Yes or No): NO
• NICU Level: Level II
• Hospitalist needed for first assist: YES
• First Assist Available to the Hospitalists: YES
• Backup available to hospitalist: YES
• Residency Program: YES; FAMILY PRACTICE
Augusta is a city in Georgia, near the South Carolina border. The Augusta Museum of History includes exhibits on golf and soul singer James Brown. The Augusta Riverwalk runs along the Savannah River. Nearby, the Morris Museum of Art is dedicated to the art of the American South. The Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson depicts the early life of the 28th president. Trails span the length of the 1845 Augusta Canal.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.