This facility is seeking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician AssistantJob Details/Requirements
Augusta is the capital city of Maine. Beside the Kennebec River, Old Fort Western is an 18th-century wooden fort, with a recreated general store. Exhibits at the Maine State Museum trace local and natural history.
- Must have at least 2 years of inpatient experience and Pulmonary Critical Care
- No Call Schedule nor beeper
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8:00 to 4:30
- Will only see ICU inpatients
- Skills required are chest tubes and central lines, thoracentesis
- Electronic Medical Records is Sunrise, prior training will be provided if needed
- No supervisory form required
- Maine license is required, but willing to accept Licensees candidates
- Temporary privileges can be issued once Maine license has been obtained
Credentialing Timeframe: 30 days for a clean background
- Will license while credentialing (Y/N): Yes
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.