Board Certified General Radiolgy plus Mammo need in Bainbridge, GA. In 2009, the Georgia State Legislature declared Bainbridge the "Bass Capitol of Georgia." The Flint River and Lake Seminole offer abundant fishing and water sports. Both attract thousands of amateur and professional fishermen, and many top bass tournaments are held throughout the year. Bainbridge has over 200 hotel rooms and several campgrounds, many with cabins or houses for rent. Nearly 50 restaurants will allow you to find the perfect meal at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Coverage Dates: December 16 Start OR January 13 Start (Monday – Friday, 8 am-5 pm)
- Type of Patients/Cases: PF, CT, US, MRI, Mammo, Breast Biopsies, Some Flouro
- 57% PF, 26% CT, 9% US, 6% MRI
- Patients per Day/Volume: This location is 50 per day, the additional site will double the volume
- Certifications/Qualifications required: MQSA, Tomo
- PACS System: Intellirad, Transcriptionist: M Modal
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.