This facility is needing a part-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing coverage:Job Details:
- Part-time; Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 20hrs/week. Physician time is flexible within those hours. No call or weekends.
- Adult Tele-psychiatry from home position
- Will be supporting the Assertive Community Treatment Team.
- Average patients per day is 12.
- 1-2 evaluation per week.
- 20-30 minute med checks and 1hr evals.
- Electronic Medical Record: e-scribe
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Clean and active Maryland License
- Assertive Community Treatment and Tele-psychiatry experience is a plus.
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore’s intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city. Apply today and Baltimore, MD may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.