- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - 3 months, the possibility for extension
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- No call
- Medical Management Position - outpatient only
- 1 hour - new consults; 20-minute medicine management follow-ups
- One 20-minute block per 4 hours for emailing and phone calls
- EMR: Health Connect
- Board Certified
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Active MD license and DEA highly preferred
- Local candidates highly preferred
With majestic mountains perfect for hiking and skiing; sparkling waterways popular with sailing and paddling enthusiasts; scenic byways perfect for road tripping; small towns with idyllic B&Bs; and big cities bursting with arts and cultural activities, there's always something new to do in Maryland!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.