This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. Expected to be available by phone for calls until 6p.
- The provider will be seeing an all adult population in an inpatient setting.
- The physician will have 2 dedicated social workers.
- Electronic medical records: Epic
- Board certified or board eligible if within 6 years of completing residency.
- Must be Maryland licensed.
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore’s intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.