Locums Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner job opportunity in Baudette, Minnesota.
This opportunity offers:
• Shift Schedule: In House Call: Friday 5 pm – Monday 8 am
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Clinic hours would be 8:30 – 5:00 pm and on-call shifts in the emergency room would begin at 5 pm and until 8 am the next morning. We also have one provider designated each day during clinic hours to cover the emergency room.
• Type of Patients/Cases: No intensive care unit, critical patients are transferred. Nurse Practitioner will consult with Medical Doctor before admitting or transferring any pediatric patients. When working solo they will always have a medical doctor by phone who can come onsite if needed.
• Patients per Day/Volume: Annual volume in an emergency room is 5,273, Average daily census 3-5
• Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and ATLS (Advanced trauma life support) or CALS (Comprehensive Advanced Life Support)
• Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified
• Electronic Medical Record: Meditech in Hospital, Allscripts in Clinic
If you are looking to hike, camp, bird watch, or stroll the beach during warm weather you have found the right place. Timber Mill Community Park, Lake of the Woods Museum, The Grand Theater, Oak Harbor Golf Course, Snowmobiling Map, Zippel Bay State Park are all exciting places to visit when staying in the Baudette, Minnesota area.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.