This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
for an immediate
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No weekends, and no call.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an inpatient setting.
- The Physician will be performing evaluations, consults, and medication management.
- Services include units dedicated to the treatment of psychiatric patients with complex psychiatric and medical conditions and individuals with mental illness who face criminal trials.
- Must be certified psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Minnesota
Known as the "Halloween Capital of the World," Anoka is a genuine, historic downtown destination. This makes it a premier shopping destination with some of the most progressive and unique shops that the Twin Cities metro area has to offer. A community of diverse local merchants here to serve, offering antique shops, clothing and gift boutiques, furniture, and home decor. Apply today and Anoka, MN could be the perfect location for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.