Big Rapids is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 10,601 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Mecosta County. The city is located within Big Rapids Township, but is politically independent.
- Coverage Dates: 9/23 start – 1 month with option to extend – ongoing medical leave – Mon-Fri
- Minimum Coverage Needed: Mon-Thurs – 7:15a – 4:30p, Fri – 7:30a-noon (paid for hours worked)
- Shift Schedule: Mon-Thurs7:15a – 4:30p, Fri – 7:30a-noon
- Type of Patients/Cases: Mostly adults – extractions – simple and surgical, fillings, endo/root canals, sealants, exams. They are setup for IV sedation and Nitrous – not required but heavily preferred if LT can provide both or either services
- Patients per Day/Volume: 30-40 total – less than half will be treatment and rest will be exams
- Support Staff: 2-3 chairs per dentist, 4 DA’s – 1 EFDA. 4 Hygienists
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.