General Dentist need in Biloxi, MS. Biloxi is a Mississippi city on the Gulf of Mexico. It's known for its casinos. Biloxi Lighthouse stands next to Biloxi Beach on the Mississippi Sound. The Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum offers exhibits on boatbuilding and seafood-processing. The Beauvoir estate and Jefferson Davis Presidential Library explore the life of the Confederate leader. Offshore, Deer Island shelters pelicans and loggerhead turtles.
- Dates - ASAP start - 90 day credentialing lead time.
- Will look at 2-3 month assignment with option to extend. Mon-Fri with every other Sat. Would be working 5 days per week so would swap a weekday when working a Sat. Hours - 8-5 with 1-hour lunch. Offices are open on Sat. from 9a-2p and would be able to consider candidates for a minimum of 4 days per week.
- All children and adolescents - client requires at least 1-year experience working in a majority children practice/clinic. Must be somewhat recent as well - within last 1-2 years.
- Filling, extractions, stainless steel crowns, endo/pulpotomies
- Dentist working out of 2 chairs - 2 DA's per dentist and 1 Hygiene. Most of their DA's are not EFDA.
- Up to 30 total patients per day. Half exams/hygiene checks and the other half are treatment.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.