Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- June 2019 forward
- 4 - 24-hour shifts
- Hospitalist to provide Gynecological coverage
- Needed for first assists
- Backup is available for Hospitalists
- Backup to Midwives
- Family Practice Residence's will spend time in Labor and Delivery
- Health Care Providers will consult with Perinatal Clinic at Crouse Hospital
- Board Certified
- Active New York State Medical License
- Must be able to perform circumcisions
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
Binghamton, NY is emerging as a healthcare- and education-focused city, with the presence of Binghamton University acting as much of the driving force behind this revitalization.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.