Psychiatry need in Bishop, CA. Bishop is a city in Inyo County, California, United States. Though Bishop is the only incorporated city and the largest populated place in Inyo County, the county seat is located in Independence. Bishop is located near the northern end of the Owens Valley, at an elevation of 4,150 feet.
- Need is for a full-time provider. Will be working in an out-patient clinic in Bishop ( and once a month may be asked to travel up into the Valley to serve more remote patients)
- Need to have current and unrestricted state license, currently board-certified, current non-exempt DEA, and current BLS
- M- F 8:00 am-5 pm, no call or overtime expected
- Will average 6-8 patients per day, and must be comfortable using computers ( EMR system is RPMS). Patients will be both new and existing
- 6-month commitment is required for consideration, and site is ultimately looking for someone to consider relocating and going perm.
- Provider will EVENTUALLY be taking over to other contract PSY's that are in Bishop. One doc is Tele-PSY, so he is going to be kept on until our docs are comfy with taking over his patient load, but not before that. Tele-PSY doc take care of patients in Lone Pine and Colleville, our doc will only work on the reservation.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.