This facility located in Bismarck, North Dakota is looking for Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Physician locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- 24-hour call schedule, Monday-Sunday, up to 2 weeks per month
- Procedures/cases Required: Aneurysms, cardiac, arrhythmia, coronary artery, lung cancer, thoracoscopy; insertion of pacemakers/AICDs, Endovascular, Peripheral Vascular, all Level II trauma cases.
- Procedures/cases Not Required: Esophageal cancer, hyperhidrosis, transplants, bronchoscopy
- Procedures/cases Preferred: Esophageal swallowing problems, emphysema, gastroesophageal reflux
- American Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery Board Certification is required
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Active and unrestricted North Dakota License & DEA
- Electronic Medical Record experience
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history. The restored Former Governors’ Mansion dates back to the late 19th century. By the Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.