Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Nephrologist to work par time in 2020.Job Details:
They prefer to have the same providers coming back and working 1-2 week stretches.
- The provider will be on call, 24 hours.
- During the week the provider will round in the hospital in the morning and have clinic in the afternoon from 1300-1600.
- Patients per day: 6 clinic patients, 12-15 inpatients
- 40% adult, 60% geriatric
- Advanced practice providers: 1
- Not responsible for supervising
- Prefer someone that is Plasmapheresis trained
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have North Dakota active license
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.