Regular 24;Weekend;On Call;9
This facility located in Bismarck, North Dakota is looking for Neurologist locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history.
- Rounding, admissions, and discharges for an average 10-15.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Call Schedule: Weeknight Call 4:00 PM - 7:00 AM & Weekend Call: Friday 4 PM to Monday 7 AM.
- Neurology board-certified required
- Procedures/cases required: electroencephalograms, brain death exams, electromyographies, nerve conduction velocity.
- Electronic Medical Record experience: EPIC
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.