Regular 24;Weekend;On Call;9
This facility is seeking a Neurology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 5-hour clinic work and 24 hours call Specific open dates
- Setting: Hospital, with an average of 6 patients per day, patients are 40% geriatric and 40% adults
- Types of Cases: Candidates must be able to perform Electromyographies ( EMGs), and must complete paperwork very quickly
- Requirements: Candidates must be Board Certified in Neurology, Must have an active North Dakota License, and Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.