This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday daily rounding and on call coverage of adult inpatient psychiatry patients
- Provider will provide call 1 weekday per week (5pm- 8am next day) and 1 weekend per month (Friday 5pm to Monday 8am). Weekend on call time does include daily rounding on all inpatients (adult and child/adolescent patients)
- Average Daily Census: 10-12 adults and 6 child/adolescent per day
- Board Certified
- Active North Dakota license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Bismarck has numerous parks in the city. The Lewis and Clark Riverboat is a paddle wheel riverboat which provides cruises on the Missouri River.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.