This facility is seeking a Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic surgeon locum tenens support to help fill an ongoing needDetails and requirements for this opportunity
- Schedule: 24-hour call rotation of clinic and call hours
- Type of cases: Surgery for acquired (adult) heart disease, such as coronary artery bypass and valve replacement, Surgery of the ascending and descending thoracic aorta for both acquired and congenital problems, Surgery of the lungs, Surgery of the chest wall, Traumatic conditions of the heart, thoracic vessels, lung, pleura, and chest wall, Reconstructive surgery of congenital and acquired defects of the diaphragm
Esophageal surgery, Surgery for adult patients with congenital heart disease, Implantation of bradyarrhythmia and tachyarrhythmia devices
Prescribe / order medications, Video Thoracoscopy, Endoscopic procedures, and instrumentations (including stent) involving the esophagus and tracheobronchial tree. *, Surgery of the thoracoabdominal aorta for aneurysm
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular or Thoracic Surgery is required, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certificate.
- Active North Dakota license, Interstate medical licensure compacts ( IMLC will be considered)
- Must have at least 1-year recent experience in Cardiovascular Surgery- Required
- Candidates must have a clean background with no malpractice or actions
North Dakota is a Midwestern state dominated by the Great Plains. The Great Plains give way to the rugged Badlands near the border with Montana, where Theodore Roosevelt National Park spans the Little Missouri River.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.