This facility in Bismark, North Dakota is looking for Hospitalist Medicine locum tenens support to cover nights starting in May 2019.
This opportunity offers:
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history.
- Required Certifications: Internal Medicine Board Certification (minimum 3 years of inpatient experience after residency), current ACLS, BLS
- Credentialing Time Frame: Temporary privileges available for clean files (2-4 weeks)
- Additional Details: Active North Dakota license and DEA are preferred
- Average daily/shift census: For group 75-80; individually 10-15 attending
- Average number of admissions: Days - Estimated 9-10, Nights - Estimated 4-10
- Number of Hospitalist on each shift: Days - 5, Nights - 1
- Closed ICU, no involvement.
- Provider will be required to do initial EKG interpretation. The final will be done by Cardiology.
- Hospitalist are not required to back-up ER, be part of the Rapid Response Team, or run codes.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.