Interventional cardiology locums providing coverage for inpatient.
(Current model NO STEMI and includes clinic however a change is coming in the fall they will need STEMI call coverage)
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage would be clinic in the afternoon and hospital call coverage
- Monday 7 am through Friday 7 am; 24-hour shifts
- 24-hour shifts; inpatient facility & outpatient clinic
- Typical patient volume is 8 – 10 per day in the clinic.
- Board Certified required
- Case Logs- In the last 12 months they require 75 catheters and 50 peripheral cases
- Invasive Cardiology: 75 Right or left heart catheters in the past year
- Peripheral cases: Angioplasty:
- Minimum 50 peripheral angioplasty procedures
- Angiography: Documentation of 50 peripheral angiography procedures
- TEEs: now not required
- Interventional: at least 40 cases in the past year.
, some 12,000 acres nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Alleghany mountains
, is special.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.