Medical facility in southern Virginia is seeking a pediatric hospitalist for ongoing coverage with 24/7 hospital call coverage.
- There will be about 21days a month of coverage needed.
- All shifts will be 7am to 7am
- Coverage consists of Neonatal newborn admission, rounding, discharge care, and admit or transfer of high risk newborns
- Board Certification or truely Board Eligible within 5 years
- Virginia License
- Pediatric Acute Life Support Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.