General dentist needed for vacancy at a practice in the Bloomington area. Dentist will be performing general and restorative procedures to include fillings, root canals, extractions, crowns and dentures. Doctor will be seeing mostly adults patients.
- DATES - 4/29 start - 5/10
- SPECIAL REQ's - Dentist must be able to do all forms of dentistry and a good producer.
- Hours: Mon - 8a - 5p, Tues - 8a - 5p, Wed - 8a - 6p, Thurs - 7a - 4p, Friday - 7a - 4p (Every other Thursday and Friday. One week Thursday, the next week Friday)
- 30 PPD average Including hygiene checks- half is treatment and half is exams/hygiene checks
- Mix of oral surgery, crown and bridge, and endo. (molar endo not a requirement.)
- Dentist working out of 2-3 columns
- 2-3 DA's
- 2 Hygienist
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.