This facility is needing an immediate full-time interventional radiologist!
This opportunity offers:
- Full-time; 8a-5p schedule plus call.
- 5-6 procedures per day. 100% Interventional Radiology (IR). Magnetic Resonance (MR)/Computed Tomography (CT) Cardiacs a plus.
- Access work: dialysis, biliary, central lines and ports and some angiograms, biopsies, and drainages.
- Solor or Team: Team
- Picture archiving and communication system: Carestream
- Voice Recognition System: Nuance
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have active Massachusetts license.
With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city. Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston’s old-world ambiance.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.