|Facility located south of Tampa is seeking a Neuro-Interventional Radiologist for a locums opportunity. Day shifts are available. Board Certified and Certificate of Added Qualification is required. If you have any questions please give a recruiter a call today.|
This opportunity offers:
- Length of Need: October 2019 -ongoing
- Physician Shift Times: 8am-5pm
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double): single
- Call Requirements: Call is required
- Modalities: Neuro Interventional Radiology
- Process/Additional Information: this is a new program so volume details not available at this time
- Average Time to credential: 5-6 months
- Certifications: Board Certified and Certificate of Added Qualification
Explore Bradenton’s Old Florida history and visit its museums, parks and preserves. Don’t miss vibrant downtown Bradenton, the River Walk and the Village of the Arts – a working artists community.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.