|Facility located south of Tampa is seeking a Neuro-Interventional Radiologist for a locums opportunity. Day shifts are available. Board Certified and Certificate of Added Qualification is required. If you have any questions please give a recruiter a call today.|
This opportunity offers:
- Length of Need: October 2019 -ongoing
- Physician Shift Times: 8am-5pm
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double, etc): single
- Call Requirements: tbd
- Modalities: Neuro Interventional Radiology
- Process/Additional Information: this is a new program so volume details not available at this time
- Average Time to credential: 90-120 days
- Certifications: Board Certified and Certificate of Added Qualification
Explore Bradenton’s Old Florida history and visit its museums, parks and preserves. Don’t miss vibrant downtown Bradenton, the RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts – a working artists community.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.