Facility in south central Florida town is seeking a board-certified Radiologist physician for locums ongoing coverage. Multiple shifts are available. Shifts will be Diagnostic radiology with light Interventional radiology. Call a recruiter today for more details.
This opportunity offers:
- Length of Need: on going and vacation coverage
- Physician Shift Times: Diagnostic: 7am-4pm, Diagnostic: 3p-midnight, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology: 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double): single
- Call Requirements: none
- Modalities: General Diagnostic Readings and light Interventional Radiology Computed tomography: 74; Ultrasound: 62; X-ray: 155; Interventional Radiology: 7-8 cases/day (For Light IR they need to be able to do paracentesis, thoracentesis, punctures, biopsies. )
- Average Time to credential: 90 days
- Acceptable Boards / Criteria: Board Certified Radiology
With Tampa just 10 minutes away, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico nearby, and Orlando’s entertainment paradise nearby, there is endless entertainment for visitors to the Brandon area. Brandon is a suburban community of twenty-nine square miles and more than 100,000 residents. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay features an African-themed entertainment park and the Florida Aquarium displays more than 10,000 plants and animals. For art lovers, the Tampa Museum of Art shows exhibitions ranging from contemporary to classic, and the Museum of Fine Art in St. Petersburg features a permanent collection that includes major artists and artifacts from around the globe. For the adventurous, jet skiing, deep sea fishing and other water activities can be enjoyed at nearby beaches, or just enjoy a short drive to the sugary sands along the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.