This facility located in Bremerton, Washington is looking for Intensivist Physician locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- 20 bed, multi-specialty ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- A 7 PM - 7 AM, Monday - Sunday schedule (some partial weeks)
- There is no call required
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days- emergency privileges available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Critical Care and Pulmonary Critical Care required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- Physician must be proficient at usual critical care skills (e.g. intubation, central venous access, arterial line placement, emergent chest tube placement, bronchoscopy in an intubated patient)
- Active and unrestricted Washington license or IMLC
- Electronic Medical Record experience; training will be provided if needed (EPIC)
Bremerton is a city in Kitsap County, Washington, United States. The population was 41,500 according to the 2018 State Estimate, making it the largest city on the Kitsap Peninsula. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and the Bremerton Annex of Naval Base Kitsap.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.