Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- 24 Hour shifts
- Available to start as soon as credentialed. Credentialing takes an average of 60-90 days unless temporary privileges are availabl
- In house Anesthesia
- Patient encounters is an average of 59 per month
- Hospitalists average about 5 deliveries per month
- Backup to Midwives
- Board Certified
- Active New Jersey Medical License
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 4-6 shifts per month including weekends
- Hospitalists are required to perform circumcisions
Brick is conveniently located near the prominent attractions in Ocean County.The healthcare industry is the major employer for the county.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.