This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; 8 am to 5 pm
- Week can be split between Hospital and Adjacent Imaging Center
- US/MR Guided biopsies
- breast needle localizations
- PACS – Hologic, Cadstream
- Voice Recognition and Transcription – Powerscribe
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiologists
- Tomo Certification
- MQSA Certification
- Must be able to complete interpretations and comparisons of studies going back 3 - 5 years from different facilities.
The Brooklyn accent
has often been portrayed as the "typical New York accent" in American media, although this accent and stereotype are supposedly fading out.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.