- Need: January 2020, ongoing
- Schedule: 7a-3p
- Call: Will be required - schedule to be decided
- Model: 7 MDs/ 11 CRNA/AAs
- 12 ORs/ 2 Endoscopy rooms/ 1 Catheter Lab
- Medically Directed - Yes
- Cases: Cardiac (~300/year), ENT, gastroenterology, general, gynecology (~1200/year), orthopedic, thoracic, urology, vascular, pediatric (pediatric ER)
- Anesthesia Assistants and Physicians push medication
- Anesthesia Assistants do regionals, central lines, and placed epidurals
- 280-bed acute care hospital
- 10,000 cases annually
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Case logs required
- flu shot and TB
The country life is alive and well in Brooksville, Florida. The small town, located about 50 miles north of Tampa, is nestled amid gently rolling hills and wide-open spaces with the Withlacoochee State Forest as its backyard. You will find the Brooksville area dotted with small 5- to 20-acre farms that include animals ranging from beautiful horses and grazing cows, to goats, donkeys and even llamas.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.