This offer includes:
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): expected start is 2/24/20 and may be adjusted slightly – need is for 12 full weeks of coverage (through May)
- Shift Schedule: Tuesday – Friday, 6:30am-4:30pm
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: No call
- Type of Patients/Cases: Ortho, all adults; in-house patients that are post-operative and new patients
- Patients per Day/Volume: Average 18-25 patients daily
- Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): Board Certified; prefer at least 1 year of Orthopedic experience; Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
Linvilla Orchards in Media located in Bryn Mawr grows apples, peaches, strawberries, corn and more, all of which visitors can pick. Head to the fields on a hayride and fill boxes with ripe fruits and veggies and colorful blooms. Afterward, stop by the Farm Market for some warm bread and jam or swing by the Barnyard to pet goats and emus.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.