Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
This opportunity offers:
- Start: June 7, 2019
- 24-hour shifts
- Obstetrics and Gynecology coverage
- Back up to First Assist
- Backup available to Hospitalist
- Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage
- In House Anesthesia
- Average of 120 deliveries per month per Hospitalists
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Must have an active California state license
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 5 - 24hr shifts per month including weekends
Burbank is a city in Los Angeles County in the Los Angeles metropolitan area of Southern California, United States, 12 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. The population at the 2010 census was 103,340.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.