This facility is seeking an Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (NP/PA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: November - ongoing. 9a-7p, 2p-12a Full time opportunity.
- Job Setting: Level III Trauma hospital
- Types of Cases: General emergency medicine cases. Back up Specialties to Emergency Department include: In house nocturnist, Orthopedics, Urology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Nephrology with dialysis
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days with temporary privileges available
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech Expanse
- In need of 4-5 Full-Time Employees to fill need
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.